ACMQ: By engineers for engineers

I have joined the ACM recently and I received by first CACM magazine two days ago. I found an interesting ad while reading and it was about a magazine called ACM Queue; I have heard about ACM magazines before but not this one so I thought I should check it out and I guess you should too.
ACMQ is the ACM's magazine for practising software engineers [1]. So it has major guys talking about cuting edge technologies in a very informative way with a very wide spectrum of topics covered.
Not only ACMQ has articles but it also has some cool audio and video casts and Planet Queue. Planet Queue is is an aggregation of practitioner-oriented blogs written by the Queue author community (close to 400 and growing) [2].
The bottom line is go there and start reading :D.

[1] About ACM Queue http://queue.acm.org/whatisqueue.cfm
[2] About Planet Queue http://queue.acm.org/aboutplanetqueue.cfm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Integrating Click Router and GNURadio

Attaching a WiFi Dongle to an AR Drone 2.0 (a.k.a. Compiling Drivers for ARM Based Devices)

CUDA compilation on Linux (Makefiles)